Companies.asia Press Releases
- Companies2 ThinkLab To Operate Under Companies.asia Brand
- Official Launch Of Companies.asia Flagship Website
- Companies.asia Acquires TW Network As Part Of Global Strategic Plan
- Companies.asia To Acquire Innovative Upstart Companies China
- Companies.asia to be developed into premier Web Property for corporate Asia
Asia Business News – Wall Street Journal
- Britain Sets Historic Brexit Process in Motion
- Toshiba's Westinghouse Electric Files for Bankruptcy Protection
- Galaxy S8 First Look: Samsung Goes to Greater Lengths to Impress
- Former South Korean Leader Appears for Court Hearing on Arrest Warrant
- EU Calls Trump Coal Move a 'Global Disaster' as Nations Renew Climate Vows
Posted on November 7, 2010 | No CommentsA recent survey conducted by Companies.Asia Group has identified the top 20 new cities in China with the most potential for starting a business. These 20 selected cities were ranked based on information gathered from interviews of business managers, entrepreneurs, both foreign and Chinese, working...
Posted on November 6, 2010 | No CommentsAustralia’s Stock Exchange (ASX) has entered into an agreement to be acquired by and to merge with the Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX), creating the fifth largest exchange in the world with a bourse market capitalization of US$12.3 billion, and whose listed companies have a combined...
Posted on October 30, 2010 | No CommentsNTT Docomo Inc. announced that it would start selling Samsung Electronics Co.’s Galaxy S smartphone customized for the increasingly competitive Japanese market on October 28, 2010. Docomo plans to increase its market share as well as to challenge the current market domination by iPhone and...
Posted on October 24, 2010 | No CommentsSouth Korea’s Shinsegae Group and Lotte Group square off in a battle for supremacy in the retail industry. Last year, Shinsegae Group opened its latest luxury department store on the home turf of archrival Lotte Group, igniting another round of aggressive competitions for customers. Shinsegae...
Posted on October 17, 2010 | No CommentsSelling iPads in Taiwan is illegal, so gray marketers are giving them away with the purchase of outrageously high priced accessories. The country’s National Communications Commission (NCC), which issues licenses for all wireless devices, has yet to approve the tablet. Under Taiwanese law, people are...
Posted on October 16, 2010 | No CommentsHong Kong and China continue to dominate global IPO activities in 2010. In 2009, Hong Kong was the world’s largest IPO market, with companies raising a combined $32 billion in capital, according to Dealogic, a data tracking firm with offices in London, Tokyo and Hong...
Posted on October 11, 2010 | No CommentsChina’s insurance industry is one of the fastest growing in the world with an expected compound annual growth rate of 28-30% for the 2009-2013 period. While many countries are still slowly recovering from the devastating effects of the global financial crisis, China’s insurance industry is...